Enertis will carry out the quality control of more than 120 MW of PV Modules for projects in Chile and India owned by Solarpack.
- Enertis will oversee the manufacturing process of more than 410.000 units that will be installed in eight PV plants to be located in Chile and India.
- Enertis, a global consulting firm specialized in providing technical advisory, engineering and quality assurance services and a leader in the international renewable energies sector, has been selected by Solarpack to carry out quality control at the manufacturing facilities of a supply of PV modules totalling more than 120 MW.
- The total supply will be composed of more than 410.000 units that will be installed on PV plants to be located in Chile and India.
- A rigorous audit procedure designed by Enertis and Solarpack will be applied in the inspections that will include the overseeing manufacturing, packaging and preparation process for the transportation of the modules. All this with the goal of mitigating the quality risks associated with the large number of units in Utility-Scale projects. This kind of quality control is essential to ensure optimum operation of the photovoltaic modules during their expected lifetime.
- With this contract Enertis accumulates an experience in Quality Control services in China of over 1,500 MW.